Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Back

That's when I decided to start smoking my pipe more and increased my Xanax.
Somethings changed. Where/when am I? Damn I've shifted again. This isn't my Myspace blog. This is a Blogger blog. This isn't Station 2 but Station 6. At least the Transport truck looks the same. Stand by, let me check something. Whatta know. I'm not a transport medic, just a good old street medic on Squad 61. My partner is now called Frank (he's a medic) and we have a woman doing ride time that looks just like a NICU RN.
I wonder what else is different in the reality. I will have to investigate and report. I do notice right off the bat, I still drive the same Piece of Shit pickup truck (it might be genetically tagged to follow me).
For anyone who reads and decides to follow me, I will try to find my old blogs to pull over to here (relatively speaking). Until I find out more and report, ride the flow.
Later
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment